Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Writing story

ThE House Of Doom
In a cold dusty night there were three over the top dare deviles that are the pro of daring. Jonny Boy dared his big brother( Sonny Boy) to enter the house of doom that was across the road. It had moldy,grass all over the cracked window, blood splattered across the driveway saying ‘Try to enter if you dare HAHAHA!Sonny Boy said to Billy Boy “ I will do the horrifying challenge... Only if you guys came with me” “ Ooooo Kkkkkk”  they said together in a scared but heroic and brave voice. Suddenly Billy Boy said “Nope I can’t take it anymore” so Billy Boy he ran swiftly in his welcoming house. “ Fine just leave anyway you weren't going to make it when we're going to step in the bloody driveway” Sunny Boy said “ How did you know what he was going to do?”Jonny Boy said“ I don’t know I think a ghost just control what I was saying?” suddenly a weird voice said “I’m here to ruin your life kid" Jonny Boy said “ go away you weird ghost In don’t want your ghost chips”  Billy Boy said “ I don’t want your ghost chip too and anyway who are you talking to Jonny? “I talking to ghost I told him heaps of times I DON’T WANT YOUR GHOST CHIPS!!!! JEZZZ” Jonny Boy said in a angry voice.2 hours later they entered the house “what do they call this house that has a dog and a pig living in it”Billy Boy said in a dacastied face.
Billy Boy touched a strange object  then ‘Creak’...


To Be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.