Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Forces Project (Vortex Cannon)


Planning:
Vortex Cannon Clip

My group is doing the Vortex Cannon.


Vortex Cannon

Aim:
I want to find out how many cups can get knocked over.

Equipment:
Bucket
Scissors
Tape
Rubbish bag

Method:
Step 1: Grab a bucket













Make a hole:














Grab a Rubbish bag:













Place it bucket on the top of it:













Cut out the extras:













Grab some tape:













Tape it around :













This is the final result:













So at the time of the experiment the smoke machine didn't work. 
My group results were very low because even though if we gave a big tap or a small tap it didn't really work.

I think I achieve this because, I followed the instruction well and it looked amazing when it was done.
I guess it worked out for our first attempted at making it.
Something that went wrong was that I wasn't taping the bottom hard enough.
Something that went well was that at lest we try our hardest to knock down the cups.
Next time we should measure out the rubbish bag to match with the bucket.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.