Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

Music Task

Hopeful= Bars and Melody


http://www.videonot.es/edit/1HEckhqinCDMjZ9r-U-H1VgA8iwK5q_az
I chose this song because it gives a good message about bullying. They are also my favorite group *cough**cough* *not the point of this task* This genre is pop/Rap. It is my favorite song because it has a point and a message .I like this song because a young kid is suffering with bullying and no one is helping him he is going through a tough time in his house.
(BTW of topic but if you are suffering though bullying here is a help line youthline bullying website n.o 0800 376 633)

Yellow=Coldplay

http://www.videonot.es/edit/1pc43JPnwetFZPHSyDJqnWCH8-w8oCAMd
In My option Coldplay isn't really want I would listen to back then there songs were so slow
I like there songs now but back then I never understood what they were saying. As you can see in my Video notes I proffer up-beat music or like sad song that aren't so slow. This genre is Britpop.

What am I learning?
In music we are learning to find your favorite and least favorite music video on YouTube and point out what you like/don't like about it and why you chose it.

How does this work show my learning?
I said on the song Hopeful why I liked it,why i chose it and why it is my favorite song.I said on the Yellow song why I did't like it some point what I liked about the song (even though I don't like the song) and what I didn't get about the song( some of the points I made are ether on this blog or on the link)
What am I wondering?
I wounder why does people hate/dislike coldplay and what are there reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.