Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Walking in straight lines

Aim:
I want to find out if we need our senses to walk in straight line.

Hypothesis: I predict that if you don't have your senses (sight, smell, taste, hearing, touch) then you cant walk in a straight line.

 Equipment:

  1. Blindfold to stop us from seeing
  2. Cotton wool to stop us from hearing and smelling
  3. Bucket for our head to stop the wind
Method:I am going to attempt to walk in 200m straight line to a stake in the ground.

Put some cotton wool up your nose to stop yourself from smelling that lovely baking smell that will help you with your direction

Put a bucket on my head but I don't have time

Results:
I started to walk straight then I felt like I was but I was in't


Discussion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.