Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

Drama plays

Little pigs✅
Red riding hood
Cinderella xx
Little mermaid x
adlanden x

Three little pigs
Sence:
Wolf walks into the area
the first pig get house down  ( pig run)
Second pig house down ( pig runs)
last pig stays in its house.

script:
Wolf: OHHH i'm hungry i need a snack like a little tasty pig.
( walks into a city that is lonely and only 3 house)
Wolf: OHHHHHH theirs three house that has pigs in it i mite eat them ( licks lips)
First pig: I finally built my house yay!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolf: Little pig, little pig let me in so I can eat you
First Pig: You can't catch me if you can't see me
Wolf: I can see you right there in the window
First Pig pulls a face
(- _ -)



My character 1st pig:
young and inosinte
happy
confused
stand up strait
enthusiastic
cheerful
tiered
annoyed
Yolo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.