Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

English Hunt For The Wilderpeople Film Studdies

In English we've been learning about film studies:
The film we have been learning and studying is 'Hunt For The Wilderpeople' . For our assessment we had to do 4 Must do's and 4 Can do's, But I wanted to be an extra person so I did 8 Can do's. These are the ones I did ( I'll tick off my progress,you can also check out my progress on the link).  Also we did a Critical Thinking for flim studys worksheet/Review

Also it might take me awhile to finsh because I'm writing on paper.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FY_Z8gchgooOzHpFcQLhJgLvrQhFeIdHNA8qtDDwtIg/edit#slide=id.p

Must Do's:
Film Techniques 
One Theme
Slideshows 'Critical Thinking for Film'
Essay

Can Do's:
Ricky Baker ( in progress)
Aunty Bella ( in progress)
Uncle heck ( in progress)
Paula ( in progress)
Setting ( in progress)
Symbols ( in progress)
Important Relationships ( in progress)
Plot ( in progress)

Review:
( in progress but here->)https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FoSwenPL3Us7C734rymmYPgnrSvOBBeIlNnBGiDDva4/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.