Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

What am I? : *this is a reflection so keep reading if you are bored and don’t care*( AKA Music Theatre: Bugsy Melone)

What have I learnt so far?: I leant how to space myself out and to speak loud and slowly.

How have I been challenged?:  I have been challenged by trying to act like a smooth guy and flirting.

What is my favourite bit so far?: Everything because it’s such a good play to act and sing.

What am I looking forward to?: I looking forward to everything like the show and when it all put together smoothly.

Is there anything I would like to try before performance?: No I think everything is going good and smoothly. ( maybe some people slacking but *cough*)

I’ll add photos when I get my chromebook fix and working.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.