Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

English Review

In English Term One we were connecting people/things from other worlds/ places and understanding them. Here are some of the things we study and my opinion about what is the message and my understanding.


Willow Maid could be connected to people who destroy nature.

Willow Maid helped me to understand don’t destroy nature.

Tarzan helped me to understand that we need to understand nature.

Tarzan could be connected to understanding nature.

Avatar: Last Airbender : The Great Divider could be connected to people that have there differences and fight, it is also about working together.

Avatar: Last Airbender : The Great Divider helped me to understand to work together and put our opinions aside.

Super girl could be connected to people who are different in the world.

Super girl helped me to understand not to judge people just because they're different.


Barriers helped me to understand don’t call them a nickname.

Barriers could be connected to people that try to pronounce other people's names.

Zootopia could be connected to things shouldn’t be what you expected.

Zootopia helped me to understand that nothing is perfect and it shouldn’t be what you expect.

Glee could be connected to the world around us where people don’t accepted other people.

Glee helped me to understand that people have feelings and not that much people realize that.

Butterflies could be about people that live/ think differently than other people.

Butterflies help me understand that different people have opinions about the world.

Ghost could be connected to peoples past and present.

Ghost helped me understand that you can be scared of your past and what your future holds.

Hunger games could be connected to people taking advantage.

Hunger games helped me understand that rich people can take advantage of poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.