Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Mask~ Drama

In Drama, we are looking at comedia style stuff that involves being a character with or without a mask so we watch taming of the shrew and all that and how people preform with facial expressions with or without a mask on.

So then we created a mask for ourself so we looked at all the masks, picked one out and made it out of paper mache. So here is my process...



I chose the one with the pointy nose because I wanted mine to stand out and seem unique, well all the mask was unique but this one stood out to me. Mine turned out good but there was some hole everywhere so I adapted to it and made it look like my person was the plage doctor that is starting to have the plage.

My one challenge was to make the mask because I have never made a paper mache mask before.
I was very surprised that it came out good because I thought it would be a flop.

1 comment:

  1. The nose stands outs and I like the spots. Good work Meagan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.