Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

About Forces

In my class/ also the science room we are learning about forces. Here are some things I typed down ( my thoughts)
The Bucket one:
Force = Mass x Acceleration

When Miss swung the bucket round it had too much weight. Her strength couldn’t leave the out the weight of the bucket (For you smart people there was too much mass.)

When I swung the bucket i think Did well it felt light so my strength evened up with it.
The ball one:
Which will drop first?
I think it is going to be the medicine ball because it weighs 5 kg and  the basketball weighs 22 ounces so if we dropped the two balls at the same time the medicine ball will fall down because of its weight.

1x basketball
1x 5kg medicine ball.
in the end we tried it on the ground and then on top of the play ground. On the ground the basketball fell first. On the playground they landed at the same time.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Meagan, I liked that you explained why you think the medicine ball will drop first. I also said that the medicine ball would drop first. I can't really find anything that you could work on.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.