Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Discover the World-Kupe - Reflection

Lo1Explain New Zealand’s national identity and how it has been shaped.

  • Can recall the key contributors to the shaping of NZ’s national identity.
  • Can explain how Maori and Pakeha have contributed to forming New Zealand’s national identity.
  • Can explain how Maori, Pakeha and other cultures beliefs and values contribute to NZ’s national identity.
Lo2: How cultural practices become shared experiences and part of national identity.
  • Can identify cultural practices which are linked to New Zealand’s national identity.
  • Can give examples of how New Zealand’s identity is demonstrated through features such as language, celebrations, stories and food.
  • Can describe how shared cultural practices are recognized internationally as unique to New Zealand.

What we have been learning.. 
We have been learning different types of culture & learning about stuff about New Zealand and things about it.

How I think my work shows my learning..  
NZ Triva
Map of NZ in Maori
Lolly Cake for Kids
Kiwi Burger
I think that I did a great job because I explained in all may tasks how to/ what does it mean/ what things is in New Zealand/ and New Zealand Stuff.

If I did this Kete again what would I do differently?
After I am done with my work I could help some one in my group finish because if I don't then we have to finish it in our own time.

Something I am wondering?
I am wondering they will re- update the Kiwi Burger song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.