Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Paper Planes

Aim:
In science we were learning the forces of objects we had to give some other types of forces.

In the Paper planes we need to find out how far and what is the force.

Hypothesis:
I think my plane can stop about 2.5m ( the class room is 8.5 m long)

Forces on a paper plane:

Image result for forces on a paper plane
If the forces of my plane is balanced it will fly straighter.

Method:
I made a normal type of plane but it I thought it would fly further
Image result for normal paper plane


Results:
My plane didn't go that far  I could of did some adjustments.
My group got 6.67 m out of 8.5m

Discussion: 
I learned that there are curtain ways to fold your plane. I going to do next time fold it straighter.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic report Meagan. You write very clearly and strait to the point, which is a great way to write in science. For next time, just try and explain a bit more of what you are saying 0 for example in the results you could say you could have made some adjustments, which adjustments would have been useful?

    Great work though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.