Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

Art Recap

Colour wheel:




Panting wheel
Rating it how much I liked it
Like: 8/10
Why did I do this design?: We got told to do it like this.




Kowhaiwhai:



Kowhaiwhai
Rating it how much I liked it
Like: 6/10
Why did I do this design?: Because I looked up a random Kowhaiwhai that miss said and then a just pieced the first one there




Thumbnail:
You can't really see it but is was thumbnail of my super hero in different angles.
Rating it how much I liked it
Like: 7/10
Why did I do this?: Because I wanted to do a anime super hero.







Painting styles:



Making blue lighter and darker.
Rating it how much I liked it
Like: 7/10
Why did I chose this colour?: Because it was ether blue or red and I thought red was going to be hard trying to make it lighter.




Workbook/ More painting:




Workbook page/Colours
Rating it how much I liked it
Like: 6/10
Why did I do this design?:Because I wanted to put the workbook page and the painting in two different areas.



A random photo/pic what I did in Art class:



Random work I did in Art.
Rating it how much I liked it
Like: 7/10
Why did I do this person?: Because at the time Miss said think a character so I thought of Metton from Undertale.




Painting Superhero:



Painting Superhero
Rating it how much I liked it
Like: 9/10
Why did I do this design?: Because I wanted to paint and draw an anime superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.