Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Snazzy funtimes in the lion that want's to be a king.( AKA Lion King musical)

In the rehearsal today it was qute ok i guess we did this type of game where we had to frezze and make up a random thing to say . As you can see I am the girl but My friend Nathan was on his knees at the time I said "don't try to hug me!" But in my head I wanted to say "Don't propose to me please!"

















In the lion king musical there are two characters that I would really like to play my first option is Nala
Why do I want to play Nala? I would like to play 'her' because I have a type of sidekick motion.
My second option is Simba. Why do I want to play Simba? I normally like to be the main charterer and be the center person and It would be cool if the opposite sex had that role.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Meagan, you have chosen a great picture and explained the improv game well. It is a game which requires quick thinking and using physical poses. You did well. [remember capital letters]

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.