Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Conservation Badge Task/ What people think about Water Pollution

Task: 17★
Aim : Find 12 and get there opinion about Water Pollution.

Method
Step one: Get my plan checked
Step Two: Find 12 people and get their opinions
Step Three: Get my blog checked
Step Four: Publish it.

Zach: Water Pollution is very stupid because it alters our drinking water. I understand that water pollution is one of the main ways to get rid of the stuff we don't need which is also knows as trash, by doing this it has been killing our sea life and making and the fishes we know and love reduce the numbers in a sad manner.

Neika: It is bad because we are wasting the water we drink and the habitat marine animals live in.

Connor: Water pollution is bad and we need to learn how to fix it some how.

Jacob: That it is killing the animals.

Kayne: It is bad because it is killing the sea animals.

Marshal: It is bad because it kills fish and animals.

Ryan: I hate water pollution because it is bad for the environment.

Keira: I don't like it because Microbeads go into the water and the sea animals eat those little tiny plastic.
Julianna: I think is bad because it pollutes the water and the sea animals.

Janaya: We should stop lettering around the ocean and waters because Turtle it the plastic.

Josh: people should stop lettering because the animals eat that and they could die.

Joel: I think it bad because it is bad for the water and I think we need to filter it so we can make it safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.