Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Wairua = Music : Updated

In the Beautiful 9Bu ( which is what Mrs Richarson calls our class) in music class we are recording a music video for our assessment but it is the Song Wairua by Maimoa. At first it was going to be performed live but one of my classmates ( Pearl) preferred it to be a music video so then on we had a class vote and we all voted for a Music Video

Here is the video Music Video
What am I learning? + What I did for music this term:
To sing and dance + Maori music month ( so that's why we did a Maori song)

What I found great/ enjoy?
The whole recording was Fantastic because everybody was working together and some scene where we can do whatever we want ( dancing wise) e.g Macarena

How does our finished whole class video show my work?
 This shows my work because we were learning a Maori song and doing a Music video of it to honour Maori Music month

What can I do next time?
In my opinion I'm not the best singer but at least I can sing nice. So my next goal is to practice my vocals ( because I was a soloist).

What am I wondering?:
Nothing so far.

What I learnt in Matariki and Maori Music month?:
I learnt about Maori culture and history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.