Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Japan~ Home ec

What have I currently learnt about japan?: Some foods I already know and some different type of culture they have there.

What did I learn today?: I learnt that there are more things I didn't know that NZ adapted from Japan.

How does Japanese presentation compare to NZ presentation?: Well for us some take quick to make it prepared and others take least one hour BUT in japan, it is like an art, like the way they present it is always beautiful and creative.

ALSO in this topic, we were learning about rice so here is my presentation of it
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PGHS_ui8pLfpMsr63lLLEk8jtWGOox58hr8_NU7zDd4/edit#slide=id.p

Rice questions:
If you were in a zombie Apokolips what type of rice would you have?
If rice had never existed what would have been the side bit?
How is rice grown?

( those questions are for the commenters to think about and comment. soo let me know what would be your answers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.