Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Ancient Pyramids~ Social Studies

In Social Studies we are learning about tech and change, For this topic, we are studying more about the Ancient Egypt People and it in general. Within a topic, in a topic, we are learning about pyramids and everything about them. So after we learnt about of stuff about them we made pyramids out of lego blocks and this is what we created.......

 This is me being an awkward person that I am when someone takes photos of me. Also, these are my two moods in class. This is also me thinking at this moment .. what am I doing














So after I built something our whole table decided to make a big HUGE one.. as you can see this is our group helping each other out.

1 comment:

  1. Meagan
    Great work building the pyramid. There's some great maths around pyramids too. What is the surface area of a pyramid? What about the volume? I challenge you to work those out...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.