Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Pad Thai ~ Home Eco

In our last practical we did we made Pad Thai.

 Here are some photos
 


Teamwork:
Once again this was another successful practice because there was only three of us which was very difficult even though there was three of us but we made it work. We may needed help by two people BUT we still made it work.

Outcome:
The outcome was good it was well presented, by that I mean it looked good and tasted nice, it's a shame that there was 3 of us even though the job required 4 people.

Conclusion:
Taste: 9/10 . I rate it that because I wish mine was more spicy, like it was beautiful but it could have a little more spice to it.
Prep: 9/10. I think we did good on prep and cooking it, I keep everyone on there toes.
Teamwork: 9/10. I think we worked well as a team even though there was 3 of us BUT somehow we made it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.