Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Spag Bol ~ Home eco

In our last practical we did we made Spag Bol





Spag Bol is a pasta type of dish that uses spaghetti pasta and tomato sauce, in that included onions, garlic. The pasta had to be cooked on/in an al dente level. At the end when everything was cooked we had to heat the meal - the cheese ( Because if we did it would have been cold) 

Teamwork:
Once again this was another successful practice because there were some ups and downs but mostly good because we worked together getting the jobs done.
Outcome:
The outcome was good it was well presented, by that I mean it looked good and tasted nice BUT to me, I can handle dry pasta for a little bit of time before I gag ( Yes there was sauce but I dint;t think of mixing it).

Conclusion:
Taste: 7/10. I rate it that because for me at the start it was nice and delouse but if I eat too much dry pasta I gag.
Prep: 9/10. I think we did good on prep and cooking it, I keep everyone on their toes once again ( even me too)
Teamwork: 9/10. I think we worked well as a team even though I thought we weren't going to make it because I put the wrong pot on the wrong element BUT  we made it on time, maybe earlier than some, but I'm lucky I had luke because I would have forgotten some steps 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.