Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Volcanic Eruption

A Volcanic Eruption is where a Volcano just explodes meaning it erupts and spills out volcanic ash

Some names of volcanic eruptions are........:

Mount Tambora:
Mount Tambora is located in Kawinda Toi, Tambora, Bima, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Image result for Mount Tambora on world map
Mount Tambora first eruption was in 1815
Mount Tambora last erupted was in 1967
Image result for Mount Tambora:

Krakatoa:
Krakatoa is located in Anak Krakatau Island, Pulau, South Lampung Regency, Lampung, Indonesia
Image result for Krakatoa: on world map
Krakatoa erupted in 1883
Krakatoa last eruption was 2018
Image result for Krakatoa:
Mount Pelee:
Mount Pelee is located in Arrondissement of Saint-Pierre, Martinique

Mount Pelee first eruption was in 1902
Mount Pelee last eruption was in 1932
Image result for Mount Pelee:
stratovolcano
Nevado del Ruiz:
Nevado del Ruiz is located in Villamaría, Caldas, Colombia
Image result for Nevado del Ruiz: on world map
Nevado del Ruiz first erupted in 13 November 1985
Nevado del Ruiz last eruption was in 2016
Image result for Nevado del Ruiz:
stratovolcano
Mount Vesuvius:
Mount Vesuvius is located in 80044 Ottaviano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Image result for mount vesuvius on world map
Mount Vesuvius last eruption was in March 1944
Image result for Mount Vesuvius:
Mount Vesuvius type of volcano is stratovolcano

3 comments:

  1. Hi Meagan, I learnt a couple of facts about volcanoes like where they are and when they erupt. I hope no one was too close to the volcanoes when they erupted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meagan!

    My name is Celine and I am from Hornby Primary! It's very interesting to see mountains erupt. I also like how you post it and share what you know in the mountains that erupted. I used to live in Singapore and it's pretty shocking that there were a volcano near us!

    My favourite type of mountain that erupted is Nevado del Ruiz. I choose it because I didn't know that volcano can erupt in snow or ice! What about you?

    Maybe you should put a conclusion at the end of your post.

    I hope to see a reply!

    Kind Regards,
    Celine:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celine,
      I'm very glad you find mountains interesting because most people don't these days. It must of been really shocking for you living in Singapore where there is a volcano.

      To be honest I did know that too how volcanoes can erupt in snow or ice.

      And sure , will do , I just didn't realised I didn't, haha.

      Anyway thanks for the feedback, I will make sure I'll put a conclusion at the end :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.