Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

2020 Pre-Writing Language Feature Task Level 1 ~ English ( to Update soon)

Step 1- I am/am not ready to learn because…
(I do/do not understand the what, why, how, and where of my learning?)

  • I am ready for my learning because I understand what I am doing, what is the purpose, and how I'm going to imply it in life.

Step 2- My learning goals are to complete and write creative writing language features. I can write examples of simile, assonance, personification, hyperbole, alliteration, metaphor, onomatopoeia, consonance, pun, anaphora, epistrophe, chiasmus, epizeuxis, anadiplosis.

Step 3- To engage in the connectivist learning process, I will need …
(My teacher, colleagues, videoclips, slidedecks, websites, dictionary etc.)


Step 4- My learning went ….


               Next time I will …
(Utilise my teacher, colleagues, videoclips, slidedecks, websites, dictionary etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.