Pages

Saturday 27 July 2019

Aboriginal Boomerangs- Social Studies

Boomerangs 


In Social Studies we are on the topic of Migration a so we have been studying everything about it and what it is. Further on in the topic, we got to choose between Aboriginal Boomerangs or Refugees so I decided to do the boomerang one because I felt like I wasn't intelligent enough to know what the topic is.

The inspiration behind my design is Kaiden and I just looked up Aboringanail designs and so I drew suns ( One side had red flames around it and the other one is like orange fire). The black represents just lines.

What have I learnt?:
They come in all different shapes and sizes because it’s all depending on their geographic or tribal origins and intended function. People say that Australia made the first one BUT they were spotted in ancient Europe, Egypt, and North America. It helped the indigenous people hunt for stuff. That the boomerang can be used as a sport and also for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.