Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Sushi- Home Ec

In our last practical we made vegetarian type sushi.


Here is the comparison to our sushi and internet picture
Image result for vegetarian sushi





Teamwork:
This was another successful practical because in the first half we were working as a team but in the second half it was individual, there was just one task where someone had to add a tiny bit of water to the sheet to make it wet.


Outcome:
The outcome was good it was well presented, by that I mean the way people cut there sushi and presented it in there container.

Conclusion:
Taste: 5/10 I normally don't eat sushi because of what happened in 2016, so it's very rare if I like sushi
Prep: 10/10 I think we equally divided ourself with who's doing what.
Teamwork: 9/10 because no one seemed to help me when I need the last bit to put my sushi all together 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.