Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

NZ Music Month- Music

Task One: 
Learning the song we decided to sing for NZ music month. Wairua-Maimoa. Wairua

Task Two:
Find a  NZ Musician and learn about them and etc..
I chose Ginny Blackmore
Ginny Blackmore Slide

Sorry if I missed out any information
if I did please comment down below and tell me and while your there you might want to add a little comment about my work ( like what can I improve on in your opinion)

What am I learning?: We are learning Maori Music and writing about them
How does this show my learning?: I linked my work and put in information.
What can I improve on?: Maybe try to find more information about her.
What am I wondering?: Does she have siblings because I could find it on wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.