Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Reading In English

The Honna Chronicles:
Today for SSR in English I read a story on storybird named The Honna Chronicles.
So far I started reading this book about a girl doing her morning routine but the next morning she saw a mirror in her bedroom that was sparkling so she placed her hand in it and it disappeared in a different world. This book reminded me of this manga ( Japanese graphic novel) named Alice in the country of ____ (sometimes the book was named Alice in the country of Hearts, clovers, Joker, Diamonds because it had different sides to it because it was a love book)

Heres the manga Photo:
Image result for alice in the country of ___ cover

I think the story The Honna Chronicles was to entertain.
I think it's for tweens-Teens
Link <- Heres the link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.