Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Reading in English

Love & Misunderstanding:
Today for SSR in English I read Love & Misunderstanding made by a person on storybird. So far it's about this family inviting some guest and their families over to there house. Right now there are two families that are introduced to one another there all around about the same age I think there might be more families coming over.

I think this book is to entertain people, I recommend it to be for tweens and up.

Love & Misunderstanding <- Here is the link to the story.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meagan! I really like how you added the link to your story. Maybe next time, add in some photos. Apart from that I really like it :)
    -Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meagan, I loved how you put in what you liked about the book. I think you could add a picture as it would look more appealing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.