Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Home Economics- Reflection

In Home Economics last week we cooked Breakfast Muffins ( if you want to see the recipe just click on the "Home Economics" label at bottom of this post or click this link)

Our cooking class last week was nice everyone was working together well , we cooked and cleaned, the teacher didn't have to cook some of the ingredients for us.

What I have learnt from cooking this meal is that it makes a good snack.

What I think next time my cooking partner and I should turn on the oven because we forgot to turn the nob to 'Bake'.

Here is what they look like
Image result for breakfast muffins

rating out of ten....I rate it a 10 out of ten in general
Food Presentation: 10
Taste: 10
Easy to cook: 10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.